When is the show held?
The show is held on Tuesday 28 and Wednesday 29 May 2024. Pre-show seminars will be held on Monday 27 May. Click here for the full trade show schedule, including badge collection hours.
Where is the show held? How do I get there?
The show is held at the RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre, located 15 minutes from Schiphol International Airport and easily reached by taxi, train, metro and car. Click here for details.
From Schiphol Airport
• Direct: Take the train to ‘Station Amsterdam RAI’, which is at a 5-minute walk from the RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre.
• One change: Take the train to ‘Station Amsterdam Zuid’ and transfer to Metro M52 (direction ‘Noord’) exiting right in front of the RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre on ‘Station Europaplein’.
From Amsterdam Central Station
• Metro M52 (direction ‘Zuid’) runs every 4-6 minutes and will take you from ‘Station Amsterdam Centraal’ in just eight minutes to ‘Station Europaplein’, right in front of the RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre.
• Train tickets can be purchased at vending machines at the train stations or at the NS Service (& Tickets) information desks at Schiphol Airport (more info on www.ns.nl).
• Metro tickets can be purchased at the vending machines at the metro stations (more info on www.gvb.nl and in the GVB app).
• Check-in and check-out for all public transportation is also possible using a debit or credit card (more info on www.ovpay.nl)
How many exhibitors and visitors are expected?
There will be more than 2.800 exhibiting companies from over 70 countries, including over 60 national and regional pavilions. More than 16.000 trade visitors from over 120 countries are expected, as well as more than 10.000 exhibitor personnel.
Which product categories are exhibited?
The show floor is divided into 9 food and 5 non-food halls. Products on display include:
• FOOD: Fresh, frozen and refrigerated foods, dry grocery and beverages
• NON-FOOD: Cosmetics, health and beauty, household and kitchen, pet products, housewares & DIY, personal & leisure products
How do I register for an entrance badge? Can I register at the show?
Visitor registration opens in February. Online preregistration is required, there is no registration at the show. Click here to request a registration link.
Is there a visitor registration fee? How much is it?
Visitor registration opens in February. Registration of verified full-time employees of companies classified to fit within PLMA’s retail/wholesale category is complimentary*. Manufacturers, distributors, trade suppliers, brokers, sales agents, consultants and other suppliers of goods or services are subject to the following registration fee schedule:
• Until 19 May: Early-bird registration fee = EUR 200,00 *
• 20-26 May: Standard registration fee = EUR 240,00 *
• 27-29 May: Late-bird registration fee = EUR 280,00 *
* Amounts include 21% Dutch VAT, badges are valid on both show days. The classification of visitors is solely within the discretion of PLMA and in the event of any dispute, the decision of PLMA is controlling. A personal business card is required for badge collection at the show.
How do I get access to the exhibitor list?
All registered visitors receive access to PLMA’s online Show Navigator 30 days prior to the show. Click here to explore the number of exhibitors in a specific category or country in the 2023 show.
Where can I park my car during show days? How much is the parking rate?
Simply follow the signs from the A10 Amsterdam Ring. Depending on parking space availability, you will be directed to RAI car park P1-2-3 (vertical clearance 1.90 m), P4 (vertical clearance 2.70 m) or to external RAI car parks that all have a direct and complimentary shuttle service to and from the RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre.
Electric cars: There are 20 charging points for electric cars in car park P1 and 20 charging points in P4. Charging costs € 0.56 per kW plus the fee for use of the car park*. Charging points cannot be reserved. Click here for details.
During show days, RAI’s onsite parking fee amounts to € 5.50 per hour with a maximum of € 33.00 per day*. You can also pre-order an online day ticket via the RAI parking web shop at € 27.00 per day*. If you order a parking pass in advance, you will be able to exit the RAI car park through license plate recognition or by presenting the barcoded confirmation at departure. Click here for more information.
* Rates based on RAI website and subject to change without prior notice. Check www.rai.nl/en/route/parking for latest details.
Does the RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre have Wifi?
Yes, Wifi can be ordered onsite by connecting to RAI Premium Wifi, at a cost of at Euro 11.00 excluding VAT per device per day*.
* Rates based on RAI price level 2023, updates may occur in 2024
Are cloakrooms or lockers available?
Yes, cloak rooms are available in Entrances C, F, K and L. A limited number of lockers is available in Entrances C and K but small personal items may also be stored in the cloak rooms. To minimise queuing, RAI strongly recommends that guests arriving by car leave their coats in the trunk.
What other facilities are available at RAI?
RAI offers a baby care lounge, prayer room, car rental office, ATM machines, phone-charging stations, restaurants, cafes and a business centre for printing and office supplies. Click here for more information.
Is the RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre is accessible for persons with reduced mobility. Wheelchair assistants are permitted to enter the show for free.
Is the show open to consumers? Is there a minimum age?
The World of Private Label is open to trade professionals only, a business card is required for registration. Children under the age of 16 are not allowed on the show floor at any time.
Can I bring my pet?
No, animals are prohibited except for guide dogs and companion dogs for attendees with reduced mobility.
I have a question that has not been answered above. What do I do?
Click here and specify your question, you will receive an answer as soon as possible.