- From Schiphol Airport:
Direct: Take the train to ‘Station Amsterdam RAI’, which is at a 5-minute walk from the RAI Exhibition Centre.
One change: Take the train to ‘Station Amsterdam Zuid’ and transfer to Metro Line 52 (direction ‘Noord’) exiting right in front of the RAI Exhibition Centre on ‘Station Europaplein’.
- From Central Station:
Metro line 52 (direction ‘Zuid’) runs every 4-6 minutes and will take you from ‘Station Amsterdam Centraal’ in just eight minutes to ‘Station Europaplein’, right in front of the RAI Exhibition Centre.
All train tickets can be purchased at the vending machines or at the NS Service (& Tickets) information desks at Schiphol Airport and at the train stations (more info on www.ns.nl). Metro tickets can be purchased at the vending machines at the metro stations (more info on www.gvb.nl and in the GVB app).
Electric cars: There are 20 charging points for electric cars. Charging points cannot be reserved. Click here for details.
During show days, RAI’s onsite parking fee amounts to € 5.50 per hour with a maximum of € 32.00 per day. Click here for more information. Please note that during high-traffic events like the "World of Private Label", RAI parking tickets cannot be reserved in advance. It is recommended to use public transport as much as possible.
- Food: fresh, frozen and refrigerated foods, dry grocery, and beverages.
- Non-Food:cosmetics, health and beauty, household and kitchen, auto aftercare, garden, and housewares & DIY
- Until 14 May: Early-bird registration fee = Euro 200*
- 15-21 May: Standard registration fee = Euro 240*
- 22-24 May: Late-bird registration fee = Euro 280*
* Amounts include 21% Dutch VAT, a copy of the printed Visitor Guide and access to PLMA's online Show Navigator; all badges are valid for both show days and for the pre-show seminars. The classification of visitors is solely within the discretion of PLMA and in the event of any dispute, the decision of PLMA is controlling. A personal business card is required for badge pick-up at the show.