PLMA’s 2017 “World of Private Label” International Trade Show will present over 4,300 exhibit stands including nearly 60 national and regional pavilions. Products on display will include fresh, frozen and refrigerated foods, dry grocery, and beverages as well as non-food categories, including cosmetics, health and beauty, household and kitchen, auto aftercare, garden, and housewares & DIY.
To help visitors make the most of their time, the show floor is divided into separate food and non-food halls. In addition, PLMA offers the following services to maximise efficiency and results:
- PLMA’s online Show Preview helps pre-registered visitors locating products and suppliers as of thirty days prior to the beginning of the show.
- PLMA’s online New Product Announcements help pre-registered visitors finding the latest exhibitor offerings.
- PLMA Matchmaker™ helps pre-registered visitors arranging appointments online with exhibitors in advance of the show.
- PLMA Idea Supermarket®, centrally located in between the Food and Non-Food Section, shows what retailers around the world are doing with their private label products and packaging.
- PLMA’s New Product Expo displays the latest innovations submitted by exhibitors. It is the ideal preparation before starting to walk the show floor.